now browsing by month
The seminars were based on a framework. Both seminars were successful and went well beyond my expectations.
These opportunities allowed me to meet new people, and also learn from the experience and insights of many participants. I have also got great feedback, and suggestions, which are very helpful as I give this the same seminar the next time.
- The brief history of how the project began
- Introducing the framework
- Presentation plus Large Group Discussion on Building Blocks 1 – 3
- Small Group Discussion on Building Blocks 1 – 3
- Presentation plus Large Group Discussion on Building Blocks 4 – 6
- Small Group Discussion on Building Blocks 4 – 6
- Presentation plus Large Group Discussion on Building Blocks 7 – 9
- Small Group Discussion on Building Blocks 7 – 9
- Conclusive remarks, participants filling the Evaluation Form
1. Giving the seminar more time like two to three days
2. Offering the seminar as a course (12 weeks- 9 weeks for each cardinal building blocks plus three weeks for each major three categories)
3. Launching a once per month coffee party. The goal of this informal gathering is to further discuss each cardinal building block per month. Within nine months, we could be able to cover the nine cardinal building blocks. We also intend to use the opportunity to promote the framework among our communities. Efforts are underway, and we most probably begin the first informal gathering on August 3, 2013, downtown Silver Spring, MD. If you are interested to join this party, please let me know, and I will connect you with the person who is coordinating this effort.