now browsing by month
I joined Toastmasters (TM) in 2009. I benefited tremendously from this outstanding organization and its leadership. If you saw me speak back then, you wouldn’t believe it’s now that the same guy 🙂 Because of TM and my mentors, I’ve come a long way. Not only I’m now speaking well, I coach supervisors and managers to have high impact communication from the stage.
On Nov 9th, I’m going to facilitate a 2-hour workshop entitled ‘Present like a pro’. It’s a very practical workshop where I’m going to share:
- Latest facts and statistics,
- Video clips, and
- Practicing opportunities for a few volunteers who would like to practice and get feedback to take their presentation ability to the next level.
Click this link to watch this < 3 min video clip to learn the learning objectives of a one-day workshop that I provide to my clients on the same theme. The contents of this 2- Hour workshop are taken from this workshop.
If you are available that day, and if you live and work in Rockville area, you should attend this Joint Open House organized by five Toastmasters clubs in the area.
One stone two birds:
- You learn how to present like a pro plus
- Hear from TM’s leadership, and ask questions so that you could be able to join one of the clubs where you may practice what you are going to learn that day.
Don’t miss this opportunity! For more info, check the attached flyer.
I’ll also make some copies of my latest book ‘Soft Skills That Make or Break Your Success’ available…
Have you ever asked yourself “Why a few achieved greatness and changed the world while billions have come and gone without even leaving the slightest clue that they have ever been here on this planet?” I’ve studied the great ones for more than two decades. It was easy to discover that out of billions of people; we only have had a few great ones in every generation. This is regardless of everybody, whether they would like to admit or not, wanting to be great. Unfortunately, only a few attained true greatness because the few great ones did what the mass avoids doing. I discovered that those few who achieved envious greatness due to these 6 Ds:
- Detested mediocrity.
- Declared their freedom, at least, within.
- Dared to leave their comfort zone.
- Despised playing it safe.
- Dived into the unknown to live up to their full potential.
- Defied fear and stepped into their greatness boldly.
How many of the Ds have you embraced thus far? Which ones you haven’t yet, and why? What is keeping you at bay from tapping into your greatness within? What is preventing you from stepping into your birthright of greatness?
The above is taken from my upcoming book, which will be published very soon. Stay tuned! In order not to miss further excerpts, and monthly updates, and events from Success Pathways subscribe to our free e-newsletter below, go to at the right corner of this website and follow us on social media, subscribe to our YouTube channel…