Interview with the author of The Highest Level of Greatness
Here are the questions that are answered in this informal interview with the author of The Highest Level of Greatness:
- First thing first, do you really think that everyone can become great?
- Why then many unable to attain greatness?
- When did you first recognize this truth about everyone is greatness material?
- What actions did you take immediately?
- How did people around you respond?
- I’ve to ask you this. You wrote a book on greatness. Have you achieved greatness?
- Your country is one of the poorest. How do you talk about greatness while millions are starved and in need of food?
- You make it as if becoming great is an easy task? Is it?
- What makes this book unique?
- Is there anything you would like to add?
To read the press release, click here…
If you would like to check out the Table of Content, click here…
Contact the author if you’re interested him to speak at one of your future events, contact us. Tel: 703-895-4551 or email us @ email@example.com
In order to get updates, future excerpts, and related events, follow us on social media by going to the top right corner of this page. You may also subscribe to our YouTube channel to get alerts when we upload video clips. You may also subscribe to our newsletter for free: