For the better part of every day, we are communicating to and with others. Whether it’s the speech you deliver in the boardroom, the level of attention you give your spouse when they are talking to you, or the look you give the cat, it all means something.
The Communication Strategies workshop will help participants understand the different methods of communication and how to make the most of each of them. These strategies will provide a great benefit for any organization and its employees. They will trickle down throughout the organization and positively impact everyone involved.
The workshop also enables participants to overcome communication barriers and become effective communicators. It empowers them to develop effective communication, improves their listening ability, increases their competency to cross cultures without committing deadly sins, and more. It’s a very dynamic and interactive workshop designed to engage participants in pairing, and small and large group discussions. The workshop is filled with latest insights, models, tools, and processes that equip participants to take their communication ability to the next level, and in turn succeed in their personal, professional, and business endeavors.
- Understand what communication is
- Identify ways that communication can happen
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Develop their non-verbal and paraverbal communication skills
- Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Listen actively and effectively
- Ask good questions
- Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Adeptly converse and network with others
- Identify and mitigate precipitating factors
- Establish common ground with others
- Use “I” messages